To prepare dynamic and caring citizens who will meet the challenges of a global society while retaining their traditional values.
Our mission is to ensure that our students leave school with:
- The spirit of Inquiry that makes a lifelong self – learner.
- A complement of basic skills – linguistic, , humanistic, artistic, physical & social.
- Dreams, imagination, creativity, exploration & innovation.
- A set of moral values – honesty, integrity and good judgement.
- Great confidence, strong self-esteem and personal expectation.
Tolerance and respect for others.